Children classes will begin on Monday January 6th, 2014
|Monday & Friday
Tuesday, Wed. & Thur.
Saturday & Sunday
|9:00am – 9:30 pm
9:00am – 6:00pm
10:00am – 3:30pm
Children Swim Class Policies:
· Registration fees will not be pro-rated if you are unable to attend all classes or are joining the program in mid-session.
· If a class is canceled for any reason, a make-up class will be added during the session.
· Once classes have begun, no refunds will be granted.
- Baby Swim – For tots six months to three years old, this special program introduces young children to the pool. Toddlers get used to the water by playing games with floating toys and singing songs while parents accompany them.
- Children’s beginners Swim Class – Created especially for four to six year olds , this class teaches children basic water safety including how to get in and out of the pool, how to tread water, and basic stroke techniques.
- Family Swim – The pool’s slow lane is open so children and parents can swim together. Everyone is welcome to participate (available Friday evenings and weekends, please check schedule for times).